© 2019-2020 All rights reserved Best Cost Store
10 Best Popcorn Makers
28,912 Sales Signals Scanned
Nostalgia CCP510 Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart-Professional, Red
- Dual hinged large 6oz stainless steel kettle with built-in stirring system
- Makes up to 24 cups of popcorn per batch
- Stands 53-Inch tall
- Tilt door for easy access and serving with hand and convenient utility shelf for popcorn preparation
- Tempered glass windows with lighted interior
Great Northern Popcorn 6092 Black Antique Style Popcorn Popper Machine, 8 Ounce
CUISINART EasyPop Popcorn Maker, CPM-700C
Great Northern Popcorn Red Roosevelt Antique Style Popcorn Popper Machine with 8-Ounce Kettle
- Deluxe model with 3 position control switch instead of the 2 position; 860-watt instead of 640
- Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater; heated warming deck
- Built-in warmer light; popcorn scoop is included; reject kernel tray kernel and oil scoop included
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel and stainless steel construction; Cleans up with water
- Makes roughly 3-gallon of popcorn per batch; minor assembly is required. Cart not included
Our experts scan sales signals daily to list the best products in the market to buy. Factors that are also considered are product features, online popularity, consumer reviews, brand reputation, prices and many more factors.
CUISINART CPM-100W EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker
West Bend 82515B Hot Oil Movie Theater Style Popcorn Popper Machine with Nonstick Kettle Includes Measuring Cup Oil and Popcorn Scoop, 4-Quart, Black
- ATTRACTIVE AND SPACE SAVING: The 4 Qt. Theater Popcorn Machine is perfect for creating a theater experience at home
- 4 oz. kettle pops 5-6 servings of popcorn in minutes
- IMPROVED POPPING: Utilizes Stir Crazy stir rod technology to ensure a larger yield of popped popcorn versus kettles without
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Uniquely-designed, non-stick popping kettle tilts to dump popcorn and is removable for fast, easy cleaning. Kettle cover is removable and magnets in the ceiling of the popper hold it out of the way while dumping popcorn
- ATTRACTIVE: Popper cabinet is attractive, durable, and easy to clean. The small footprint makes owning a theater popper convenient for anyone
Great Northern Popcorn Black Matinee Movie 8-Ounce Bar Style Antique Popcorn Machine
Maxi-Matic EPM-250 Elite Tabletop Retro-Style 2-1/2-Ounce Kettle Popcorn Popper Machine,Red
- Tabletop retro-style hot-oil popcorn popper with 1-gallon capacity
- Large 2-1/2-ounce stainless-steel kettle with built-in stirring mechanism
- 2 separate on/off toggle switches for the kettle and warming light
- Pull-out kernel crumb tray, plexi-glass windows and door
- Measures 12-4/5 by 12 by 20-2/7 inches, 1-year limited warranty
StovePop Stainless Steel Popcorn Popper by VICTORIO VKP1160
- GEARLESS HAND CRANK: Unique smooth-turning design keeps popcorn moving so virtually every kernel pops
- EASY POUR: Magnetic Lid Lifting Rod makes pouring the 6 quarts of popcorn a snap
- NO BURNS: Cool-Touch Handles for safe and easy use
- USE ON ANY RANGE: Works on gas, regular electric burners and induction ranges
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on Flex-Drive Cable
Presto 04820 PopLite Hot Air Popper
- Pops faster than a microwave- up to 18 cups of gourmet corn in less than 2 1/2 minutes
- In test after test, the Presto PopLite hot air popper out popped other leading brands, popping up to 30-percent faster with virtually no unpopped kernals
- Uses regular or gourmet popcorn for a savings of up to 70-percent over microwave bags
- Pops without oil for up to 42-percent fewer calories than microwave bag popcron, no artificial flavors, saturated fats, preservatives, or added salt
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Get exclusive content, deals, and tips from BEST COST STORE delivered to your inbox.
Tips to Help You Find the Best Popcorn Makers
With all the different kinds of popcorn that are out there, it’s hard to know which of these popcorn makers are the best. There are some things that you should consider when picking the best one for you.
First, decide what kind of popcorn you want to make. If you have your heart set on the more traditional ones, the first thing to do is think about what kind of taste you’re trying to achieve. Do you want your popcorn to be a creamy, buttery flavor? Or would you like something with more of a nutty flavor?
Secondly, think about how easy you want to make popcorn. Are you going to use it in the microwave oven or are you going to make it straight from the package? If you want to make it in the microwave, you might want to invest in a microwave safe popcorn maker. This will allow you to pop your popcorn directly from the package without having to worry about the popcorn becoming too warm. It’s better for your popcorn to be at a nice soft, almost melting point.
Thirdly, you might want to decide if you are going to be using a pre-packaged kind or if you’re going to make your own. Pre-packaged varieties tend to take up a lot of time and energy, especially if you want to keep a supply on hand for when you want to make popcorn in a hurry.
Fourth, think about the size of your budget that you are working with. Some people like to save money by making their own popcorn and then enjoy the high quality popcorn that they make with lower cost.
Finally, consider which of the different types of popcorn are most convenient for you. There are large tin popcorn machines that you can set up and use almost anywhere that you have a microwave. However, if you don’t have a microwave and need to use it outside, this might not be the best option.
There are also smaller popcorn makers that you can put on top of your microwave or stove. These machines make popping the popcorn much easier because you don’t have to worry about getting out the popcorn wrapper. to pop it.
After considering these factors, you can probably see what your options are. And after testing them, you’ll find the one that best meets your needs.
Choosing the best one will probably require some trial and error. But the process should be quite simple if you go shopping around.
First of all, you’ll need to decide which type of machine you want. Some machines have pre-packaged popcorn as well as the microwaveable variety. These machines will allow you to either buy in bulk or make your own. You can also opt for electric units that are built into the microwave.
Make sure to choose a particular machine that has features that fit your personal style. That way, you can make the most of it and enjoy the popcorn making.
Also, look into how easy it is to use the machine. Make sure there are instructions provided.
Finally, make sure it’s easy to clean up. After a while, it will become dirty.
In addition to the features, you also need to consider the cost of the unit. While some of the more expensive units will give you high quality popcorn, there are some that will just cost you too much. You also need to decide whether or not you will want to spend that much money in the long run.
After all of that, you can now move on to choosing the model that suits your budget. and style.
There are certainly some excellent places to get the right machine for you. Just make sure you do your research and choose wisely.
Common Questions About Popcorn Makers
If you have ever wanted to know how to make popcorn in a popcorn maker then this article will show you how it is very simple. Popcorn has been around for many years and has become an integral part of American food culture. This is because aside from being a delicious snack, popcorn is also known as popcorn seasoning, and because of the many varieties of it that can be found on the market today, it has become even more popular to cook with. With that said, a lot of people have become interested in learning how to make popcorn at home with the invention of these popcorn makers.
Before you begin learning how to make popcorn in a popcorn maker, you need to ensure that your popcorn kernels are fresh and dry. If you are buying your popcorn from a store, you will probably find that they have boxes and bags with holes in them. These are called “jams”, and they help prevent the kernels from sticking together. You should always purchase your popcorn from a local store to ensure that the popcorn has been made fresh in the store.
The first step to learning how to make popcorn in a popcorn maker is to ensure that the kernels are dry and no moisture is present. The easiest way to do this is to let them air dry in the refrigerator. Once they are completely dry you can then add the oil and process is simple.
Other Best Popcorn Makers
Nostalgia SP660RED Stir-Pop Popcorn Maker
Salton CP1750 Cinema Popper Popcorn Maker
Aicok Popcorn Maker, 18-Cup Hot Air Popcorn Popper No Oil Needed, 1200W Fast Popcorn Machine with Wide Mouth Design, Measuring Spoon, Removable Lid
- Pop Fast: Pop in less than 2 minutes, up to 95% popping rate. Faster than microwave ovens and other popcorn machines.
- Very Healthy: No oil or butter needed, only 20 calories. The taste is good and it is healthier than the microwave ones.
- Easy to Use: One-button operation and overheat shuts off protection,the measuring spoon can also be used for butter heating.
- Mini Size: Pops up to 18 cups of popcorn per batch, suitable for 1-2 people. And the small size is nice for storage.
- Easy to Clean: All parts can be simply wiped with a damp cloth. Removable lid and measuring cup can be cleaned in water.
CUISINART Professional Popcorn Maker, CPM-28C
- Kettle holds 4-ounce (113 g) of kernels to pop up to 10 cups (2.5 l) in minutes
- Aluminum kettle with nonstick coating and stirring mechanism
- Tilt access door for easy serving
- Popcorn scoop, oil measuring spoon and kernel measuring cup included
- Limited 3-year warranty. 500 watts of power
West Bend 82702GB Air Crazy On Demand Hot Air Popcorn Popper Featuring Single Serve or Family Size Portion Control, 4-Quart
Great Northern Popcorn Original Spinner Stovetop 6-1/2-Quart Popcorn Popper
Hamilton-Beach 73320C Hot Oil Popcorn Popper
West Bend 8231 Stir Crazy Deluxe Electric Hot Oil Popcorn Popper Machine with Removable Heating Plate for Easy Cleaning Offers Large Lid for Serving Bowl and Convenient Storage, 6-Quarts
- Pop up to 6 quarts of popcorn at one time – enough to treat the whole family!
- Clear, vented cover can be used, with the butter cap, as a popcorn serving bowl
- Motorized stir rod ensures even popping result. Automatic reversal will prevent kernels from getting stuck
- Removable heating plate is dishwasher-safe
Wabash Valley Farms COMINHKPR94568 Pop Silver Stovetop Popcorn Popper
- PERFECT POPCORN IN 3 MINUTES: The Original Whirley Pop Stovepop Popcorn Popper takes the guesswork out of creating delicious, perfectly cooked popcorn. Just spin the handle to make up to 6 quarts of flawless popcorn in just 3 minutes.
- NO BURNT POPCORN: The patented stirring system in this stovetop popcorn popper prevents burning so you always have perfectly cooked popcorn. It works by moving every kernel until it pops – up to 42 times its original size! Additionally, the lid includes metal gears, which is great for kettle and caramel corn recipes!
- EASY CLEAN UP: Once you’re done popping your popcorn, you don’t have to worry about a big cleanup! This popcorn popper comes with a removable lid with quick release clips – just wipe with a paper towel and store for later use