© 2019-2020 All rights reserved Best Cost Store
10 Best Immersion Hand Blenders
58,412 Sales Signals Scanned
Waring (WSB50) 12” Heavy-Duty Big Stix Immersion Blender
- Immersion blender is perfect for driving through the thickest ingredients to produce sauces, batters and soups in just minutes
- Made of stainless steel and plastic material. Product Dimensions (h x w x d): 27″ x 5″ x 5.5″
- Features a rubberized comfort grip and a second handle for safe and controlled operation
- It has a completely sealed 12-inch stainless steel shaft that is easily removable and dishwasher safe
- All-purpose stainless steel blade; comes with 10-Gallon capacity
Bamix Deluxe M150-150 Watt 2 Speed 3 Blade Immersion Hand Blender with Dry Grinder and Table Stand
- Handbuilt in Switzerland with 3 stainless steel interchangeable blades: Aerating blade, Blending blade and Chopping blade to handle every kitchen project. Includes a dry grinder, table stand and 5-year warranty.
- Powerful 150 watt AC motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads. It is energy efficient supplying more power with less watts. Balanced to reduce vibration and ensure quiet operation.
- 2 speeds: Low – 9,000 RPM and High – 12,000 RPM with push button control for continuous or pulse action with an ergonomic handle for comfort.
- The body is PA6 safety rated nylon and fully sealed so blender can be submerged to seam below speed controls. Stick is chromated brass. Both are high heat resistant to safely use in boiling liquids or hot pots.
- Open head design creates a perfect vortex to draw food into the blades for faster and more efficient mixing. All parts are easy to clean under running water.
KitchenAid KHBBV83ER Cordless Variable Speed Hand Blender with Chopper and Whisk Attachment, Empire Red
- Blends 25 bowls of soup on a full charge*. With a quick charge of 20 minutes make a Triple Berry smoothie or Tomato Basil Soup.** *Based on 12 ounce bowls (354 ml), 7 batches, Tomato Basil Soup.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery delivers optimal runtime and performance. Battery Indicator Light signals when it is time to charge the battery.
- Easy to charge with convenient charger included, which works on all products across the suite. Charge from empty to full in 2 hours or less. With a quick charge of 20 minutes make a Triple Berry smoothie or Tomato Basil Soup.* *Based on 16 oz. smoothie or 44 oz.soup, when following recommended battery maintenance.
- Removable 8″ Blending Arm with a 4-point Stainless Steel blade design efficiently blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups, hummus and so much more. Protect your cookware with the included U.S. patent-pending removable pan guard.
- Whisk Attachment to quickly whip egg whites to fluffy peaks and cream, or emulsify, vinaigrettes and mayonnaise.
- BPA-Free* Chopper Atachment to chop herbs, nuts, cheeses and more. *All materials that come into contact with food are BPA free.
- Variable speed trigger switch gives you greater flexibility and control over the recipe. The safety switch protects against accidental trigger movement.
Braun MQ9037X Multiquick 9 ACTIVEBlade Technology Hand Blender
Our experts scan sales signals daily to list the best products in the market to buy. Factors that are also considered are product features, online popularity, consumer reviews, brand reputation, prices and many more factors.
Cuisinart CSB-400CD Cordless and Rechargeable SmartStick hand blender, One Size, Silver
- Cordless, rechargeable blender has 20 minutes of run time per charge; uses (2) 3.9 Volt lithium ion batteries (7.8 total volts) with quick charge feature
- 5 speed settings
- Long, slim 8 3/4˝ stainless steel shaft with large 3˝ commercial – design blade guard
- Includes: Chef’s whisk and 4-Cup measuring cup
- New Power Lock/Unlock feature; Power handle with stainless steel deco plate
Braun MQ735 MultiQuick Hand Blender, Black
- Smart Speed, the world’s first Smart Speed technology hand blender, the more you squeeze, the more power you get
- PowerBell technology durable stainless steel blades and unique bell-shaped blending shaft for fast and finer results
- The high-precision German-engineered motor is evenly balanced for power and long-lasting durability
- EasyClick ensures all attachments can be removed with one simple click and the soft grip handle is ergonomically designed for comfortable use
- 20-Ounce beaker, whisk and chopper included , Power – 400 Watts. BPA free
- Chopper quantity: 350 ml
Braun MQ5025 Hand Blender Multiquick Vario, Black
- Variospeed technology: one-handed design lets you easily adjust the 21 distinct speeds, with Extra boost speed maximizing possibilities for cutting, chopping and pureeing
- Worlds first powerbell technology: ultra-hard stainless steel blades and a unique bell-shaped blending shaft reduce suction and draw food inward for finer, smoother blending
- High-precision durability: the high-precision, German-engineered 400 watt motor is evenly balanced for power and long-lasting durability, keeping operation Smooth and comfortable
- Splash control technology: the unique Floral bell shape and the position of the blades inside the bell virtually eliminate splashing, keeping cleanup easy
- Easy click accessory system: attachments switch out with the click of a button; with braun’s Line of accessories, you can shift to blending, chopping, whisking, crushing
- 3 year warranty; BPA Free
KitchenAid Variable Speed Corded Hand Blender, Aqua Sky
- Removable 8″ Blending Arm with a 4-point Stainless Steel blade design efficiently blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups, hummus and so much more.
- Variable speed trigger switch for greater flexibility and control over recipes.
- US patent-pending removable pan guard to help protect your cookware.
- 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with lid is great for individual blending jobs, and also to serve from or store in for a later use.
- Model KHBV53 includes (1) Dishwasher-safe Blender Arm, (1) Blending Jar with Lid, (1) Pan Guard.
Bamix G200 Gastro Pro-2 Professional Immersion Hand Blender – White – 4 Stainless Steel Blades – Aerating, Blending, Chopping, and Slicing Blades – Includes Wall Bracket
- HANDBUILT IN SWITZERLAND: Whether you are a professional chef or home cook, our professional blender will get any cooking job done. Swiss made, our blender includes 4 interchangeable blades, and a wall bracket for easy storage.
- 4 INTERCHANGEABLE BLADES: With an aerating, blending, chopping, and slicing blade, you get the multifunctionality of multiple kitchen appliances all in one. Create a perfect vortex to draw food into blades for efficient mixing.
- POWERFUL AND PRECISE: A powerful 200-watt A/C motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads. With 2 speeds (10,000 RPM and 15,000 RPM) and a button control for continuous or pulse actions, maintaining efficient pulses with less vibration and noise.
- MULTIPLE USES: Get fast and efficient mixing with our 15.5-inch blender made with PA6 safety rated nylon and chromated brass. The blender is heat resistant with a high torque, and it can be submerged to seam below speed controls (immersion depth is 10.6″).
- MADE TO LAST: Get ultimate durability and easy handling with our made to last professional blender.
Breville BREBSB510XL Immersion Blender, Stainless Steel, 8.8"x2.2"x4"
- Revolutionary bell shaped base combined with internal ribbing reduces suction for greater control
- Incorporates an ergonomic trigger grip-easily engaged with a natural hand position
- Stainless steel shaft; A built-in smart chip increases power to the cutting disc under heavy loads so juicing is accomplished as efficiently as possible.
- Non-scratch base to prevent scratching pots. Voltage – 110–120 Volts
Get exclusive content, deals, and tips from BEST COST STORE delivered to your inbox.
Best Immersion Hand Blenders
Looking for the best immersion hand blender is like looking for the perfect toothbrush. It is an odd combination. There are so many brands, models, shapes and sizes out there that it can be quite confusing. There are some things though that you will want to look for when buying one.
In the first place, the best immersion hand blenders for soup are those that have wheels. They are easier to move around and store. Many of them also come with a large, non-stick chopping board that will be very convenient as well. You will have a lot less mess and a lot more room to work with when using a blender that has wheels. The wheels also make them much easier to clean.
The second thing that you want to look at is whether or not the blade will break easily in your hand. If it breaks, you can be sure that your next one will be much less likely to do the job well. With all the electric hand blenders on the market, it is hard to find one that does not break.
The next thing that you will want to check for is whether the immersion hand blender has a long enough cord. Ideally, it should have a long enough cord that you can reach over and touch the side of the pot while whipping up some tasty soups. Many of the best hand blenders have around one hundred and twenty-five inches of cord. Some of the cheapest brands may not have as long of a cord, as you are looking for.
The next thing that you will want to look for is how well the immersion blenders have been designed to handle food items. This is important because you do not want to spend time trying to clean up a mess or drop a food item into it and end up with it falling out. There are some cheap blenders that do not come with a cord, which makes it impossible to use them to make food items that need to be covered. The good immersion blenders will come with a cord that will help you keep the food items in the pot and cover them while you run the blender. This will prevent you from having to wash out your blender before you use it to make your food items.
Something else that you will want to consider when buying good immersion blenders is how the blades work. There are many different types of blades that are available on the market. Some of the best ones will be able to cut through food with ease, while allowing you to press down on the button to turn the blades. This means that you will be able to make soups, sauces, and even smoothies in very little time.
One of the best brands that you will find for a budget hand blender immersion blender is the Proctor Silex. The Silex is one of the best blenders that you will find because it has dual blades. The blades can cut through anything easily and you will have more than enough power to make whatever you are making without having to worry about damaging anything. The other great feature of this stainless steel machine is that it comes with a long cord. You will not have to bring anything along with you when you purchase the Silex and you will not need to worry about pulling out any cords to plug in or any extra cords that may come with some of the other blenders. The cord can easily be plugged into any wall outlet and will have enough power to get whatever you need done.
A cheaper type of immersion blender is the KitchenAid Artisan with its easy to clean electronic part. This electric blenders will eliminate the need to wash out the entire blender after you finish working with it. The biggest problem with this blender is that it tends to be a little bit on the heavy side. It is not heavy enough to be able to cut through many ingredients easily and if you use a lot of strong ingredients, the weight of this blender can become an issue. The detachable whisk is a great addition to the Artisan and it will make sure that you have the right amount of liquid at all times so you do not end up with a mess or a spill.
Common Questions About Immersion Hand blenders
What is an immersion blender? An immersion blender is a kitchen blender designed specifically to mix ingredients into a bowl or other form of container. Unlike a normal blender which can be found in a counter or in a cabinet inside a kitchen, an immersion blender can be found in many different shapes and sizes, with some having longer blades and more powerful suction. Most are typically small enough to fit into a small handbag or pocket, making them very portable.
Just what is an immersion blender? In a nutshell, it is just what its name implies: an immersion blender is designed to be used in a pot or pan without touching the outside of the appliance. When you place ingredients in the pot or pan with the blender attachment, all the liquid passes through the blender head at high pressure, breaking it down into smaller, more concentrated pieces. Some of these pieces are pushed back into the main container and others will stay in the bowl. The end result is a nutritious, rich soup that is better for you than a regular blender or pot of soup. This article is going to describe what is an immersion blender and how to use one.
Many people like to use an immersion blender to make frozen fruit juices, smoothies and creams. There are many different attachments that allow you to do this, but probably the most popular is the Mix & Shave Ice Cream Maker. This is perfect for those who enjoy making frozen fruit smoothies or trying to create a homemade ice cream when it’s hard to come by at a grocery store. By using your blender on a regular basis, you can develop a taste for the product that will continue to come back every time you crave it.
How is it different from a normal stick blender? A normal stick blender is basically just a blender with a pot on the side. If you ever bought one of those old-fashioned style pots, they were about the size of your average kitchen blender. The concept was that you would blend all the ingredients in the pot and pour them into the blender. When it was time to pour the blended soup into glasses, all you did was drop the contents into the pot. In theory, all of the extra water should have been pushed into the sides of the pot as well since it was in contact with the blender.
An immersion blender is very different. In this case, the blender is the piece that are detached from the pot, and the soup and other ingredients are poured into the cup that comes out of the side. The liquid gets pushed into the bowl by the weight of the ingredients. This means that you can put more ingredients into a large pot than you could if you cut the top off of a standard kitchen blender. Also, because you aren’t holding the pot or bowl over the counter, the water doesn’t get splashed on your countertop or your table.
Of course, an immersion blender does have some advantages over a regular blender. For example, when you mix soup ingredients with regular ingredients (such as meat), it’s easy to overheat both the bowl and the countertop. Because of the heat generated, you won’t be able to mix the soup thoroughly enough to incorporate all of the ingredients. The immersion style will allow you to mix just the right amount of ingredients without overheating.