© 2019-2020 All rights reserved Best Cost Store
10 Best Electric Can Openers
15,412 Sales Signals Scanned
Oster FPSTCN1300 Electric Can Opener, Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel electric can opener safely and efficiently opens cans
- Hands-free operation; power-pierce cutting mechanism; magnetic lid lifter
- Shuts off automatically; removable cutting blade; retractable cord storage
- Integrated bottle opener
- Measures approximately 4.6 inches W x 5.5 inches L x 9.5 inches H
Hamilton Beach 76606ZA Smooth Touch Can Opener, Black and Chrome
POHL SCHMITT Electric Can Opener, Easy Push Down Lever, Knife Sharpener, Bottle Opener & Built-In Cord Storage, Opens All Standard-Size and Pop-Top Cans, Black
- Top Quality & Function – At Pohl & Schmitt we pride ourselves on making only the best quality products, designed to function properly and also last! With a heavy-duty motor, stable footprint which stays put during operation and a strong easy push down lever handle, this can opener will handle everything with ease for years to come.
- 3 Tools In One – Not just a superb electric can opener, but with built-in features like a knife sharpener and bottle opener this appliance will eliminate clutter. Also has hidden built-in cord storage to keep countertops and cabinets clutter free.
- Safety Above All – Built-in magnet hangs on to the lid after cutting and helps you lift the lid off the can for save and hands free disposal, keeping your fingers safe.
- Detachable Cutting Lever – Easily rinse off the cutting unit as needed. Opens pop-top and regular cans so no need to struggle with or handle sharp and messy pop-top lids any longer.
Amazon Basics Electric Can Opener, Black
- Electric can opener for opening standard-sized cans
- Powerful stainless steel blade smoothly and safely opens cans with no snagging
- Automatic stop, on/off, and release/locking mechanisms
- Wide, non-slip base keeps the opener in place on your countertop
- Magnetic lid holder prevents lid from dropping into the can
- Modern, compact design with durable plastic housing
Our experts scan sales signals daily to list the best products in the market to buy. Factors that are also considered are product features, online popularity, consumer reviews, brand reputation, prices and many more factors.
CUISINART CCO-50BKN Deluxe Electric Can Opener, Black
- Electric can opener with precision power cut blade
- Press-And-Release lever for easily opening any standard-size can
- Extra-Wide base prevents sliding or tipping; stops automatically
- Magnetic lid holder; removable activation lever; easy-to-clean design
- Product built to north American electrical standards
Kitchen Mama Electric Can Opener: Portable Battery Powered Automatic Smooth Edge Can Opener, Ergonomic Can Openers for Seniors, Chefs and Daily Cook -Teal
- 【The last electric can opener you’ll need】The Kitchen Mama automatic can opener is the best hands-free can opening solution for you! 4 AA batteries make it work like a charm! **Batteries not included**
- 【Easy operation】Two taps to open any cans with our electric can opener. Push the button to turn it on. It cuts cans 360° along the lid. Push the button again to stop — EASY!
- 【Safety design】The blade cuts along the side of the lid without touching the food inside. Leave no sharp cuts. — SUPER SAFE!
- 【User-friendly, ergonomic design】A great help for people with challenges gripping, best friend for elderly suffering from arthritis problem.
- 【Enjoy the best cooking experience】Your hands deserve to be treated like royalty!
Cuisinart SCO-60C Deluxe Stainless Steel Can Opener
- Electric can opener with precision Power Cut blade
- Press-and-release lever makes opening any size can effortless
- Extra-wide base prevents sliding or tipping; stops automatically
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; easy-to-clean design
- Measures 6 by 5-3/5 by 10-5/7 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Hamilton Beach Steel Electric Automatic Can Opener with Knife Sharpener, Easy-Clean Detachable Cutting Lever, Cord Storage, Brushed Stainless (76700)
- EASY TO CLEAN: The washable cutting lever on the electric can opener easily removes to rinse clean under the faucet.
- OPEN TALLER CANS — EXTRA-TALL DESIGN: With its extra-tall design, this automatic can opener easily opens a wide range of different-sized cans from small to large, including taller cans.
- AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF. This Hamilton Beach can opener automatically shuts off, freeing your hands for other kitchen tasks.
- BUILT-IN KNIFE SHARPENER: Keep all your kitchen knives sharp without having to buy a separate sharpening tool.
- REDUCE CLUTTER: Cord storage at the base of the can opener helps keep countertops and cabinets clutter-free.
Hamilton-Beach 76778 Tall Can Opener with Multi Tool, Silver
Hamilton Beach 76607 Pop-Top Can Opener with Scissors
Get exclusive content, deals, and tips from BEST COST STORE delivered to your inbox.
What Are the Best Electric Can Openers?
You can purchase an electric can opener for a lot less money than you probably think. If you have an older canister or drawer that has seen better days, these are a great way to get your hands on some more soda or other beverages. But the best thing about can openers is that they open a soda with just one touch and that is usually enough for most of us. We just need something that will open a can without risking a can opener fire or other hazard.
Some can openers do not offer that is why it is so important to be aware of the safety features when choosing a can opener. The first step in choosing an opener is understanding what the most important features are and then selecting a product based upon those things. The most important features of can openers are safety and ease of use. Both feature openers which come in the same basic styles but vary in size and function. There are some can openers that are washable and some that are not, it is very important to understand that there are differences between them so you get the opener that is the safest and easiest to use for you.
Tipping: Do you like to tip expensive items? Well some can openers offer a tipping mechanism which makes them easier to tip than others. The best electric can openers offer a gentle tipping action so there is no risk involved but this option does vary from brand to brand and model to model.
Lever Type Lock: Are you looking for an easy to operate lever lock? Well some can openers do offer lever locks but most offer key based operation and are open by pulling a handle. You could also find keyless openers but these are not recommended for large cans because they cannot be tampered with or reversed and you would need special tools for this. You should remember that most modern can openers have a sensor on them and once an object is removed from the can you have a security measure in place so it will not open again for 24 hours.
Size: The size you choose will be down to your individual requirements. Some people like smaller can openers but if you are looking for a can opener for the kitchen then you might consider a bigger size. Just take into account how often you use your kitchen and make your choice depending on this.
Weight: Does the opener weigh a lot for you? A small can opener is very light and easy to carry around especially if you only intend to use it in the kitchen. These are ideal for carrying out small jobs around the house and if you are looking for something more powerful and suitable for larger jobs, then the heavier plastic ones are ideal. If you are going to travel with the can openers around then you should consider the weight of the equipment and buy the one that is the most suitable for your purpose. You do not want to take a chance with delicate kitchen equipment.
Ease of use: Do you find it difficult to open cans? Or perhaps you use the can opener every day in the kitchen to open cans? If so, then you may like the ease of use that some can openers offer. They are designed to be very easy to use and there is no special skills needed. Even those who have no technical experience in opening cans will find these machines very easy to use and operate.
Power Source: What power source do you want for your opener? Some can openers are powered by electricity and some by batteries. Which would be best for you? In general, the electric models are cheaper but the rechargeable battery models are more expensive. If you have a lot of cans stacked up and not enough power source to run the opener for a long time, then you will probably be better off with the rechargeable models.
Common Questions About Electric Can Openers
Can openers are one of the most common tools that we have around the house. Many people will have at least one can opener in their home and use it on a regular basis. However, did you know that the can opener you have may not be the best choice for your needs? There are many different types of can openers and they do a variety of jobs. In this article we are going to look at the advantages and disadvantages of the most popular types, including the electric can opener and the old fashioned kind that uses teeth.
The most basic can opener is the electric type. These are the cheapest, can openers and the best for situations where you are unable or don’t want to open a can from a flat surface. Electric openers work by applying a small electrical charge to the lid of the can and making it spring open. They are very convenient if you are unable to get at the can opener that you are holding. This is also a good choice if you are in the kitchen working with pots and pans.
Another option is the cordless can openers. These types of can openers are usually rechargeable. In some cases you will find that you need to plug them into an electric outlet. The advantage of these openers is that they are very handy and you can control them from a distance. They are very easy to operate but they do require a cord that runs from the base unit to the receiver.
The old fashioned can openers are the can openers with teeth that you hold between your thumb and index finger. You twist these openers and they pull the cap closed. They are used by most people for getting at cans when there is no outlet around. The problem with these is that the teeth are designed to cut through metal. If the metal is not strong enough the blade will break and the can will have to be thrown away.
The better electric openers have a smooth cutting surface and a wire frame. The smooth part is over the top of the can and it is tapered. This means it will cut easily and smoothly and the handle is much easier to hold. They are available in both battery powered and manual powered. If you are looking for a can opener that will go from can to trash can than the manual openers are the ones you want to choose. On the other hand, if you just want to be able to open cans than the battery operated ones are the ones for you.
The most common use for the can openers is opening cans in and out of your kitchen. The most common places to find manual can openers in the kitchen are the pantry door, the refrigerator, the freezer and the dishwasher. Although many people own them because they look cooler than the others they are still very useful and can save you a lot of time.
Can openers have two blades that run side-by-side. One blade is smooth-edged and the other is dull-edged. You can tell the difference by pressing the handles and listening for a hissing noise when the can or bottle is pressed down. The smooth-edged blade is easier to control and sometimes you can accidentally close the lid with the dull blade without real realizing it.
The electric can opener has two parts: the arm and the body. The arm is what you use to pull up and store the can; the body is where the opener has a hook or a loop that allows for the pulling and pushing of the can. Although both parts have a metal blade, the electric opener is more convenient because it does not require you to balance the unit on your hand or even put your weight on the sharp edges of the blades. However, since the electric opener is more portable and lighter, it is also easier for an inexperienced person to use. Both types of can openers are available in stores and are fairly easy to use even for people who have never operated an electric item before.