© 2019-2020 All rights reserved Best Cost Store
10 Best Automatic Espresso Machines
54,795 Sales Signals Scanned
Philips 2200 Series Fully automatic Espresso Machine with LatteGo, EP2230/14, Black
- Enjoy 3 delicious coffees from fresh beans, including cappuccino
- The intuitive touch display makes it easy to adjust the aroma strength and amount of coffee
- LatteGo provides silky smooth milk froth and is exceptionally easy to clean with just 2 dishwasher safe parts and no tubes
- Go up to 5000 cups without descaling with Regular replacement of the AquaClean water filter
- ” Large capacities in compact design: 9.7oz bean container, 12x waste container; 60.8oz”
Saeco PicoBaristo Super Automatic Espresso Machine, HD8927/37, Piano Black
- The largest variety from a compact machine: brews 11 coffee varieties
- Enjoy up to 5, 000 cups of coffee without descaling
- Delicious hot cappuccino and latte macchiato at one touch
- Extract maximum flavor with the 100 percent ceramic grinders
- Adjust and store your individual length, strength, and temperature with 5 aroma strengths and 10 grinder settings
Saeco Xelsis Automatic Espresso Machine, SM7685/04, Stainless Steel
De'Longhi Dinamica Plus Fully Automatic Espresso Machine, Titanium
- 3.5” TFT full-touch, colourful display provides intuitive and simple experience of one-touch specialty recipes
- De’Longhi Coffee Link App lets you save up to 3 personalized espresso recipes in your profile, so every cup of coffee is always customized to your unique taste
- 16 one-touch or customized coffee drinks: latte, espresso, cappuccino, flat white, iced coffee, regular coffee and more
- Built-in conical burr grinder with 13 settings for always freshly ground coffee, for any beans of your choice
- The intelligent Smart-One-Touch feature recognizes your preferences and is programmed to list your most frequently selected drinks as first on the display
- Thermal milk carafe with the proprietary LatteCrema System textures any milk of your choice to perfection and has an auto-self-cleaning function
- Rapid brew sequencing makes your lattes in seconds: grind, froth and brew your favorite recipes with speed and automatic precision
Jura 15145 Automatic Coffee Machine, Chrome
Our experts scan sales signals daily to list the best products in the market to buy. Factors that are also considered are product features, online popularity, consumer reviews, brand reputation, prices and many more factors.
De'Longhi ECAM44660B Eletta Fully Automatic Espresso, Cappuccino and Coffee Machine with One Touch LatteCrema System and Milk Drinks Menu, Black
- BREW THE FRESHEST COFFEE With bean to cup brewing and a breakthrough steel burr grinder system, you can expect the freshest cup of coffee, every time, unlike competitor machines, Eletta does not leave grounds in the brew unit.
- CUSTOMIZED ONE-TOUCH DRINKS One Touch or Customized café quality coffee drinks in your kitchen. My Milk menu allows you to select a wide range of recipes including Latte, Flat White and steamed milk, as well as personalize for your exact flavor profile
- AUTOMATIC LATTE AND CAPPUCCINO LatteCrema System allows you to create Italian classic cappuccino with a dryer texture milk-foam or choose Hot Milk setting for your latte.
- THE SIMPLEST MACHINE TO CLEAN: With a removable brew unit and dishwasher-safe drip tray, this machine takes half the time and cost to clean compared vs. competitor models and without the use of chemicals.
- ITALIAN 15 BAR PUMP PRESSURE AND 2 THERMOBLOCKS For quick start up, heating time and no wait time between espresso and milk frothing for your latte or cappuccino
- 14 OZ. BEAN CONTAINER AND 67 OZ. WATER TANK
- DE’LONGHI’S SLEEK DESIGN Sophisticated and unique black matte finish adds a sleek and stylish look to your kitchen
- included components: Fully Automatic Espresso Machine, manual
Gaggia Anima Prestige Automatic Coffee Machine, Super Automatic Frothing for Latte, Macchiato, Cappuccino and Espresso Drinks with Programmable Options
- ONE TOUCH BREWING AND FROTHING: Bean-to-cup feature with automatic milk frothing for cappuccinos, macchiatos and lattes. Power Cord Length : 48 inches
- PROGRAMMABLE: Programmable brewing options for lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos and espresso;Steam Wand: Cappuccinatore
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: 3 different temperature settings. Min/177.5 °F, Med/182.9 °F, Max/184.5 °F
- EASY ACCESS TO WATER RESERVOIR AND BEAN HOPPER: Features a removable 60 oz water reservoir that can be accessed on the top left of the machine, and an 8.8 ounce capacity bean hopper with access from the top right of the machine
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Hassle free 2 year warranty handled by Gaggia USA directly. For Gaggia USA’s call center, call 888-389-4123.
De'Longhi Dinamica with LatteCrema Fully Automatic Espresso Machine, Silver, ECAM35075SI
- From beans to latte, in a single touch. Reimagine your coffee experience at home
- 18 espresso and specialty coffee recipes, with a simple touch of a button, including latte, cappuccino, macchiato, espresso, iced coffee, ristretto, flat white and more
- Built-in conical burr grinder with 13 settings for always freshly ground coffee, for any beans of your choice
- Automatic and adjustable milk frothing from the proprietary LatteCrema System for perfectly textured lattes and cappuccinos; works with oat, soy and rice milk
- Authentic, perfect espresso thanks to conical grinder, patented brewing unit, Tubeless System, Dual Thermoblock System
- Compact, elegant and modern design with an intuitive LCD display
- Personalize and save your favorite recipes with My Menu feature
Phlips 5400 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with LatteGo, EP5447/94
- LatteGo creates silky smooth froth and is our fastest to clean milk system ever
- Enjoy 12 delicious coffees at your fingertips
- Extra Shot function is perfect for the days you need something a little stronger
- Aroma Extract system provides the perfect temperature, aroma and crema
- 4 user profiles to save your favourite coffee settings
DeLonghi ECAM23120SB Magnifica Express Fully Automatic, Espresso, Cappuccino and Coffee Machine with Manual Cappuccino System, Silver
- FRESH ESPRESSO FOR EVERY CUP The professional burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness. You can also use pre-ground in the second chamber. Your choice of regular, specialty or decaf.
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- CONSISTENT BREWING EVERY TIME Each cup is automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness and density. And you can customize the settings to ensure its always just the way you like it.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND HANDLE The compact, extractable brew unit is not only easy to clean, it self-adjusts for one or two shots of espresso.
- DELICIOUS CAPPUCCINO AND LATTE The adjustable manual Cappuccino System mixes steam and milk to create the thickest, longest-lasting foam for your cappuccino. And it’s easy to adjust the levels to prepare a creamy latte, macchiato or flat white.
- CUSTOMIZED ESPRESSO DRINKS Design your ideal espresso and cappuccino experience by programming in your preferences. The machine “remembers” the details, from the strength of your espresso to your preferred size beverage and much more.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROL PANEL Simply adjust the menu settings for temperature, coffee strength and cup size according to your preferences. The machine takes care of the rest.
Get exclusive content, deals, and tips from BEST COST STORE delivered to your inbox.
Best Automatic Espresso Makers – 2 Types to Choose From
Finding the best automatic espresso machines is not easy when there are so many options available. You have Coffee Bean, Tassimo, Senseo, and Blue Mountain just to name a few. These are high quality, top of the line product choices, however you could really go here for reviews of cheaper, lesser quality espresso machines. I decided to take a look at what’s available online, as well as offline, in order to see which ones I would personally consider for my home espresso making needs. The De Longhi Magnifica easily comes out as the top pick for an entry level electric machine.
The Senseo comes in at a little over a hundred dollars, which is about what I consider to be a good investment. This programmable coffee maker is also probably one of the best automatic espresso machines for a few reasons. First of all, with this system you have a programmable water control that allows you to precisely adjust the amount of coffee that goes into your cup. I like being able to set the program to whatever my coffee needs are at that particular time.
The final two spots on the Best Automatic Espresso Machines list go to the Barista Colorado and Senseo. The Barista is much more expensive, at over three hundred dollars, however it is designed to make single cups of coffee, which is what you will need if you want to enjoy a professional espresso without having to buy another pot. It has a special pump, built-in water filter, built-in grinder, and programmable features. I have to admit that this unit doesn’t live up to the specs that the other models have, however it is still a great choice. Senseo, on the other hand, is probably the best super-automatic espresso machine for a couple different reasons. One, it’s priced so low, even a college student could afford it, and two, it’s easy to use.
Senseo is a much smaller, cheaper machine than the Barista, but it can be compared to the Barista as far as functionality goes. Senseo uses a very similar steaming method as the Barista, which means you simply put your finger over the button, and press a button to start the brewing process. Unlike the Barista, however, Senseo does not use the steam cycle. This means that the process of steaming your coffee beans is much shorter, which results in a much smoother tasting shot of espresso.
The final two automatic machines on the list are the Senseo and the Barista. The Barista is probably a bit of an obvious choice. It’s basically an older design of semi-automatic coffee brewer, which is still widely used today. The big difference is that the Barista requires you to grind your own beans before brewing. This is not the case with Senseo, which comes with a preloaded coffee bean grinder. Senseo also has an LCD display, so you know exactly how much coffee is left in the tank.
Senseo, unlike most espresso machines, does not have a built in water reservoir. So you will need to purchase or refill your own water reservoir with water. One of the trade-offs with this however is that Senseo uses a paper filter, which means you won’t have to worry about discoloring your grounds. The only downside with the paper filter is that it takes up more space than a plastic filter. That said, however, the paper filter is cheap enough that it may be worth it.
Senseo and the Barista are the last two types, we will discuss. The difference between these two machines is primarily that the Barista has a built in water reservoir, while the Super Auto is not. Senseo also has a built in water filtration system. So you really do end up getting what you pay for here.
In our next article, we will look at the other semi-automatic and automatic espresso makers on the market. We will look at the Home Depot (HT), KitchenAid, Breitling, XELCO, and Bosch units. We will see what each one has to offer, as well as a comparison of prices. Hopefully, by the time you finish reading this, you will have some great ideas of what you want in an espresso maker.
Common Questions About Automatic Espresso Machines
What is a Semi Automatic Espresso Machine and how does it differ from a fully automatic? A semi-automatic coffee machine is similar to a full automatic, with just one difference. There’s no flow meter. You’re in charge of the espresso shot timing.
However, other than that, the basic process is pretty much the same. The coffee is dispensed from the pressurized reservoir via a tube, which is usually made of stainless steel or copper. Then, it’s pushed through the filter basket (or ballast). Depending on the model, you may need to use more pressure than usual. If so, read the manual and follow any necessary safety procedures.
As opposed to full automatic machines, semi automatic machines don’t dispense the espresso until you’re ready for it. At least in the beginning. It’s just not practical to keep an espresso maker on standby all day. But some people do it just in case. For others, it’s a convenience feature.
The semi automatic espresso maker doesn’t require you to go through the trouble of grinding, measuring and brewing beans. You simply add water, set the time and measure out the amount you want. Put that in the basket. Take your coffee mug out, unscrew the top on it and pour in the water. Some models may have a squeeze valve or a knob to make it even easier.
Some of the semi-automatic espresso machine brands include Tassimo, grounds, EZ Coffee, Zojirushi and Bosch. If you’ve only tried one brand, it’s probably either the Tassimo or the EZ Coffee. I like Tassimo for its variety of features. It’s just not as easy to break as the EZ Coffee. I also enjoy the fact that it doesn’t take up nearly as much space.
The semi automatic espresso machine I prefer has a programmable button. The buttons can be programmed to preload certain settings and to shut off after a certain amount of time. It’s really good if you don’t want to have to get up and change the water from one shot to the next. It also saves you from having to drip coffee into cups and then having to scoop out the coffee beans and measure out what amount to put in each cup. Just program it and go.
Another nice feature of the semi automatic that I really like is that you can program a number of espresso shots to go in one sitting. Instead of having to make several individually programmed stops during your day, you can do it all at once. This gives you more time to concentrate on other things or to just sit down and drink your espresso. It also makes a really nice system, because you don’t have to stop by the store to buy coffee since everything you need is right there.
Hopefully this semi-automatic espresso machine guide has given you some insights into the most popular ones on the market today. If you’re in the market for a semi automatic machine, do a little research before buying one to make sure you’re getting a quality product that will last you a long time. There are many great ones on the market that will last for a long time, but there are also some that aren’t worth much more than what they’re selling for. Don’t let price be your only deciding factor. Make sure the product is what you need before making a purchase.
Another important factor to consider is how easy the machine is to clean. You don’t want to buy something that is too complicated to take apart and clean, but you also don’t want to buy one that is so difficult it requires a trained professional to get it running again. It’s rare that people who buy an espresso machine want to have to fix it, but it does happen from time to time. If you can find one that has removable parts that can easily be taken apart, then this will also be a big plus.
Price isn’t the only thing to think about when you start shopping for what is a semi automatic espresso machine. If you don’t enjoy drinking coffee, then this probably isn’t the machine for you. Most of these machines use strong amounts of caffeine and water to make the espresso that you drink. If you aren’t a strong coffee drinker, then this isn’t the type of machine for you either. There are plenty of models available with different levels of caffeine, so if this isn’t something that interests you, then you should look elsewhere.
Reading a semi-automatic espresso machine guide is your best bet to finding the right machine for your needs. These guides will not only tell you all the pros and cons of each machine, but they will also tell you where you can purchase them. They can also sometimes provide you with reviews from other people who have bought the exact same machine that you are interested in. There are plenty of places that sell these types of machines, but some sites are more reputable than others. By reading a guide like this, you can quickly and easily eliminate the ones that are not worth your time.
Jura 15089 GIGA W3 Professional Automatic Coffee Machine, Silver
- The ingenious, self-explanatory operating concept includes a ball bearing-mounted rotary switch and TFT display for maximum speed and efficiency
- The integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs reduce the effort involved to a minimum. Active bean monitor is available
- with accessories such as cup warmers and milk coolers, it is possible to design an optimum complete Coffee solution for any requirement
- The GIGA W3 is also capable of producing the internationally popular flat white
- Elegant and professional, the automatic Coffee machine provides everything that counts in a modern working environment for customers, visitors and employees
- Only Original Jura maintenance products Guarantee complete hygiene and protection. Only our protective formulas have been carefully optimized to suit the programmed and materials used in Jura automatic machines.
- Do not buy products from unauthorized JURA dealers. Amazon is an authorized dealer.